We were contacted by the next of kin of the deceased to help them clear a property in readiness for sale.
As well as having a significant amount of material to pack and remove, our client was concerned that their works involved the additional challenge of;
- Being hoarded (partially or full)
- Having a garage / sheds full of material
- Having outhouses requiring clearance and / or demolition
- Having a loft space with material needing clearance
- Having antiques needing appraisal and full credit for
Having helped hundreds of clients in Eastbourne, this situation was not unusual to us and following our free site visit and no obligation quote, our client accepted our recommended solution, and a Ready for Market service was conducted by our Team, accommodating the jobs specific challenges.
Our client could relax knowing that the job would be professionally handled, allowing them to get on with more pressing issues. Upon completion of works our Team were proud to leave the property entirely clear, vacuumed, secure and ready for immediate occupation, saving our client a huge amount of valuable time and stress.
We thank them for trusting us with their clearance needs.